Catching up some more!

It seems I just keep getting behind on updating the blog, so I'll do like last time and just put all the recent cookie pictures in one post!

These were for my friend Tina, who ordered two dozen Halloween cookies :)

She also ordered six dozen cookie bites, which I was really excited to put in my little plastic tubes!

My sweet friend Heather that I used to work with requested favors for her daughter's birthday party, all in light pink and brown. I love those colors!



Some more cookie bites--this time with some "sparkle" :)

These were for my friend Alison, who was throwing her sister a carnival-themed wedding shower. I got inspiration for these from Maryann, the Cookie Artisan! (I wish I would have taken this picture during the day, though, since the lighting would have been way better! But I really loved how they turned out :))


Whew! That's it for now :) Coming up in the next few weeks......baseball cookies, and lots more Halloween!