Happy New Year!

Nothing really new to show, sorry. Busy coming down from the big Holiday season. Lots of "cleaning house" going on here. Whether the kids like it or not! So needless to say, not much "cookie-ing" going on lately, till now.

Be sure to follow me on FB because I am participating in a "cross-blog virtual baby shower!" Pretty cool eh? (Yes, that's the Canadian in me coming out) I will be putting info on here as well as my FB site and may even do a giveaway!! Some other ladies may as well, so it will be a great opportunity to get your hands on some cool things. Stay tuned!

 Happy New Year and a big Thank You to anyone who gives my site just a moment of their time!! It sure has been a great year. Looking forward to 2012!

And of course a thank you to Arty McGoo for the inspiration for these thank you cookies! Check her out- AMAZING! :)